Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Alonzo's (51st and Airport)

Today, Burger Kidz took a trip to Alonzos, a small, locally-owned Mexican joint on Airport. Fortunately for us, they have a daily special consisting of a burger, fries, and a drink for an unbeatably low price. I had a simple burger with only cheese and lettuce, fresh cut fries, and a 7-Up. At first, I was quite content with my burger, but about half way though, I pulled something disconcerting out of my mouth; it was a six inch piece of white string that kind of resembled thick dental floss. As I pulled this out of my mouth, I decided I was done with my burger. My fries, on the other hand, were superb. They are made fresh - if you ask for "fresh-cut fries" - and they are thick, hot, and tender. While the burger turned out to be a disaster, the fries saved the meal!
I give Alonzo's burger 3 out of ten french fries and the fries a whopping 9 out of 10 french fries.
Reviewed by Alex Geiser
Alex Holder rates Alonzo's 5 out of ten french fries overall.
Reid Watson rates Alonzo's burger 7 out of 10 french fries and the fries 5 out of 10 french fries.




4 comments:

GOLDLOVE said...

last time i had alonzos it was so good joe and i ate for like 6 bucks

Lord Hausle said...

Alonzo's is pimp! A place for taco kidz and burger kidz to come together! solidarity!

mario barrio said...

you know you put that floss there
dont trip

really funny burger kidz

Droplette said...

maybe they thought you'd like a nice flossing during the meal~

where's reid's rating??